Monday, April 6, 2009

Weigh In #12: Maintaining the Status Quo

Mrs.
Starting weight: 152 pounds
Current weight: 157 pounds
Pounds lost (gained) this week: 0
Total pounds lost (gained): (5)
Pounds left to lose: 27
Workouts: 5!!!

Mr.
Starting weight: 245 pounds
Current weight: 234 pounds
Pounds lost (gained) this week: 0
Total pounds lost: 11
Pounds left to lose: 54
Workouts: 2

So we both stayed flat this week. A little disappointing, but I'm glad I didn't gain. I may not be losing pounds on the scale but I am noticing that my clothes fit differently (better)...so hopefully I am converting fat to muscle!

Here are the workouts I did this week:
Monday: treadmill intervals
Tuesday: treadmill/weights/abs
Wednesday: kickboxing boot-camp type class (kicked my butt!)
Thursday: took the day off, WAY sore from kickboxing
Friday: treadmill/weights/abs
Saturday: Zumba class for an HOUR - way hard but awesome
Sunday: No formal exercise, but housecleaning and outside work day long

No comments: