Monday, March 9, 2009

Back on track....

Mrs.
Starting weight: 152 pounds
Current weight: 155.4 pounds
Pounds lost (gained) this week: (.7)
Total pounds lost (gained): (3.4)
Pounds left to lose: 25.1
Workouts: 4!!!

Mr.
Starting weight: 245 pounds
Current weight: 235 pounds
Pounds lost (gained) this week: 5 pounds
Total pounds lost: 10
Pounds left to lose: 55
Workouts: 2

I know, it's showing I've gained. But I've really lost. My weight crept up to the 158-9 range, and I was too ashamed to weigh in. But I've been working out religiously over the past 3 weeks, and trying to do better with eating, and it shows - I've lost a few pounds.

So now I'm within spitting distance of my starting point. That's progress!

I am motivated to keep going. I've been doing ZUMBA classes (SO fun!), intervals on the treadmill, a weight circuit program (all at the gym at work), and at least one workout over the weekend. I keep thinking of our vacation in June and how I want to feel good in a bathing suit by then - it's totally do-able.

No comments: