Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Weigh In #15: Back in the Saddle!

Success this week, but not without its challenges! (My birthday was on Sunday, and darn it, I ate cake. Reese's Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake, from Friendly's. It was worth it!) Mr. in particular had a great week. With virtually no workouts, I may add (grrr....). He can drop weight, seemingly, by just thinking about it. Wish it was that easy for me!

Mrs.

Starting weight: 152 pounds
Goal weight: 130 pounds

Current weight: 159.2 pounds
Pounds lost (gained) this week: 3 pounds lost, yay!

Total pounds lost (gained): (7.2)
Pounds left to lose: 29.2

Workouts: 5 (1 Zumba class, 1 Kickboxing class, 3 one-mile speed walks around my very hilly neighborhood)

Mr.

Starting weight: 245 pounds
Goal weight: 185 pounds

Current weight: 230 pounds
Pounds lost (gained) this week: 8

Total pounds lost: 15
Pounds left to lose: 45

Workouts: some yardwork on Sunday in 95 degree heat.

No comments: