Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Weigh In #16: Vacation happens

We were on vacation last week. We didn't go too nuts with eating, and I only had a few sodas over the course of a week. I did have ice cream a couple times though.

2 pounds gained is not too bad, I think. Back on the wagon now. I went to Zumba class yesterday and also walked on the treadmill for 20 min last night.

I'm starting a "Couch to 5k" training program in anticipation of running another 5k with Diva in November. It's will be my 3rd 5k since May, so I'm not exactly starting from the couch, but I hadn't previously trained for them and have paid for it the next few days after the races.

Mr. said he wanted to do the program too. But when I reminded him to walk his 20 minutes last night, he pretended not to hear me and kept watching TV.

So I'm going to hopefully stick to this 5k training program in addition to my exercise classes, and hope that it jump starts my weight loss. I'll post more details about the program soon.

Mrs.

Starting weight: 152 pounds
Goal weight: 130 pounds

Current weight: 161.2
Pounds lost (gained) this week: 2 pounds gained

Total pounds lost (gained): (9.2)
Pounds left to lose: 31.2

Workouts: chasing 3 kids around the beach and pool, daily. Several bike rides & walks on the beach.

Mr.

Starting weight: 245 pounds
Goal weight: 185 pounds

Current weight: ?
Pounds lost (gained) this week:

Total pounds lost: 15
Pounds left to lose: 45

Workouts: chasing 3 kids around the beach and pool, daily. Several bike rides & walks.

No comments: