Monday, January 26, 2009

Weigh In #7: Shame Spiral

Yup, we're really lame. We've skipped weigh ins because we knew it would be bad. I've asked Mr. for his weight several times this week, and he says he hasn't done it yet. I'm going to go ahead and post anyway, and will update if he decides to do it.

Pounds are starting to sneak up on us again. Stress eating has taken over, and we need to take control and stop it. No excuses! Here's my Hall of Shame:


Mrs.

Starting weight: 152 pounds
Current weight: 152.7 pounds
Pounds lost this week: (2.7)
Total pounds lost: (.7)
Pounds left to lose: 22.7
Workouts: 0


OK, now I'm over my starting weight. Bummer. Now we have to stop the downward spiral and get going again. Here are my areas of focus for the time being:
  • Do some type of exercise every day (I can certainly find at least 20 or so minutes each day)
  • Drink seltzer instead of soda at work (I hate diet soda so I've been drinking regular, SO bad!)
  • Eat less at each meal (My portions have been getting bigger and bigger, not good.)

Hopefully these will result in no more gain, and I will be able to post a loss next week.

No comments: