Monday, December 22, 2008

Weigh In #3: Holiday Excesses

Mr.
Starting weight: 245 pounds
Current weight: 236 pounds
Pounds lost this week: 2 pounds
Total pounds lost: 11
Pounds left to lose: 59
Workouts: 0

Mrs.
Starting weight: 152 pounds
Current weight: 148 pounds
Pounds lost this week: (1)
Total pounds lost: 4
Pounds left to lose: 18
Workouts: 0

Bah Humbug. I gained this week. Well, I deserved it. No workouts, and a weekend of Christmas party excesses. Two straight nights (Sat and Sun) of pigging out on meatball sandwiches, baked ziti, tons of yummy appetizers, and desserts. Didn't need those calories, but everything was delicious and a good time was had by all (Thanks, J & C!)

The holidays are so busy, I'm not even going to say that I'm going to try to work out this week. If it happens, it happens. I've got a ton of stuff going on. My goal is to not gain any more, and be REALLY good starting next week. Have a great week!

No comments: