Monday, December 29, 2008

Weigh In #4: Holiday Excesses, continued

Our holiday excess has continued. No workouts (except for about 20 minutes of yoga last night in my case) and tons (and tons) of eating. I have no idea how I lost a pound, I certainly didn't deserve it. I have eaten entirely too much over the past several days. I am looking forward to the holidays being over so our eating and exercise can get back to normal and we can really start losing.

Mr.
Starting weight: 245 pounds
Current weight: 238 pounds
Pounds lost this week: (2) pounds
Total pounds lost: 9
Pounds left to lose: 61
Workouts: 0

Mrs.
Starting weight: 152 pounds
Current weight: 147 pounds
Pounds lost this week: 1
Total pounds lost: 5
Pounds left to lose: 17
Workouts: 1

1 comment:

Eli said...

Good for you guys! That's awesome!